Player Trade-In/Buylist Terms of Service
Player Trade-In/Buylist Terms of Service
The Site is operated by Pro Tech Games Ltd. (“Pro Tech Games Ltd”), which reserves the right to make changes to this Player Buylist Agreement at any time. Changes to this Player Buylist Agreement are effective when the changes are posted to the Site. Continued participation in the Buylist program constitutes your agreement to any changes or additions. It is your responsibility to review the changes and decide if you want to continue to use our service. Changes to the Player Buylist Agreement may occur without notice to you.
Products and Prices may be added, updated or removed at any time without notice.
Pro Tech Games Ltd provides the Buylist Program as an online service that allows Players to sell their products to Pro Tech Games Ltd in one simple transaction. Players create Buylist Offers by adding products they would like to sell to their Buylist Cart and viewing available pricing. The Player can then choose which products to sell through the Buylist. The Player delivers these products to Pro Tech Games Ltd, which then receive these products on behalf of the Store
You must login with an existing account or complete the Site registration process to create an account with a username and password (the “Account”). In addition, to participate in the Buylist Program a Player must review the program documentation and opt-in to the Buylist Program along with its relevant Terms of Service and submit information such as address, phone number, and payment method details.
Selling products through the Pro Tech Games Ltd Buylist is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into a contract. Minors are not allowed to participate in the Buylist program. Players must be a resident of the UK to participate in the Buylist program.
Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
All Buylist Offers should arrive to Pro Tech Games Ltd within 10 days. Failure to have a Buylist Offer arrive to Pro Tech Games Ltd within that time frame will result in the Buylist Offer being re-priced at current available Buylist market prices.
Please carefully read our Shipping Guidelines. It is a Player's responsibility to deliver the products contained within an Buylist Offer to Pro Tech Games Ltd. The Player waives the ability to win any disputes if the package does not arrive or is damaged during shipment to Pro Tech Games Ltd. The Player accepts that Pro Tech Games Ltd is not at fault for any shipments lost on route to Pro Tech Games Ltd. It is the duty of the Player to ensure safe arrival of their Buylist Offer.
A Player is assigned a Buylist Level, which is used to define the number of open Buylist Offers a Player may have, and place a limit on the number of products as well as value of products for a Buylist Offer. Over time a Player will have these limits increased as they successfully sell more products through the Buylist. This level is tied to the quality of shipments received by Pro Tech Games Ltd, which consists of products being sorted in the correct order, products arriving in the expected condition, and having all products delivered as detailed in the Buylist Offer. The Player should be as accurate as possible in order to elevate through the Buylist levels. Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right to demote Buylist levels for Players who submit inaccurate Offers to the Buylist Program.
Players are required to sell products at the prices contained within the Buylist Offer at the time it was created, or at the recalculated prices offered should the products arrive outside of our 10 day time frame.
By creating a Buylist Offer, a Player confirms that they have the right to sell the product and the product is in their possession. Players are not allowed to drop ship or sell products they do not physically possess.
When a Player's Buylist offer arrives at Pro Tech Games Ltd, it is processed for content and condition integrity.
Should there be no discrepancies for card quantity and condition, the offer is approved and the initial locked-in pricing will apply, unless the offer has been received past the 10 day due date. If there is a discrepancy due to condition, damage, incorrect set/printing or otherwise, Pro Tech Games Ltd will revise the offered prices for products that do not match our expected condition from the Buylist Offer. Any discrepancies from the buylist we will contact The Player to give them the option on how to proceed and if required any products will be mailed back to the Player at the expense of the Player. The Player authorizes that Pro Tech Games Ltd can access their payment method to pay for any return shipping costs.
Should the Player's Buylist offer arrive later than 10 days from when it was created, Pro Tech Games Ltd will reprice the offer based on available Buylist market prices and proceed with the process outlined above.
Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right to reject any offer. Should the Player abandon any material via choice or due to shipping costs, the Player authorizes Pro Tech Games Ltd to assume ownership after 21 calendar days.
After a Buylist Offer is accepted through our approval process, Pro Tech Games Ltd credits the net proceeds from the Buylist Offer to your payment method. These funds will be automatically transferred to your designated account based on our payment schedule (Monday & Thursday of each week.) Payments will be made in GBP.
By providing a payment method you are authorizing us to credit your account for all your sales through the Buylist as well as charge the account per the guidelines of the Buylist Program. Please note that the payment method you have identified must be valid in order for you to be paid for your sales. If for any reason it is invalid at the time we try to disburse funds to you, your disbursement will be delayed until you update the information. In the event of an overdraft, all fees and penalties associated with the overdraft are the responsibility of the Player.
As a security measure, Pro Tech Games Ltd may, but is not required to, impose transaction limits on some or all Players relating to the value of any transaction, disbursement, or adjustment, the cumulative value of all transactions, disbursements, or adjustments during a period of time, or the number of transactions per day or other period of time. Pro Tech Games Ltd will not be liable to Player: (i) if we do not proceed with a transaction, disbursement, or adjustment that would exceed any limit established by us for a security reason, or (ii) if we withdraw from a transaction because of issues involving a Player's account.
If Pro Tech Games Ltd reasonably concludes based on information available to us that Player's actions and/or performance in connection with the Site may result in disputes, chargebacks or other claims, then we may, in our sole discretion, delay initiating any remittances and withhold any payments to be made or that are otherwise due to you in connection with this agreement for the shorter of: (a) a period of 90 days following the initial date of suspension; or (b) completion of any investigation(s) regarding any Player actions and/or performance in connection with this agreement. We will not be liable to Player if we act in accordance with the provisions of this Section.
It is the Player’s responsibility to remit any taxes associated with a transaction. Pro Tech Games Ltd is not responsible for determining when tax should be remitted.
PLAYER BUYLIST FEES
Should there be discrepancies due to condition, non-delivery of a product or for some other reason, then the Player is responsible for the cost of return shipping. You authorize Pro Tech Games Ltd to deduct these shipping costs from either your Buylist Offer payment or your payment method on file.
Should Pro Tech Games Ltd deem a card to be counterfeit, Pro Tech Games Ltd will notify the Player and then destroy the card.
The Player can terminate participation in our Buylist at any time by written notice to Pro Tech Games Ltd or by simply stopping their participation. Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right to terminate a Player’s participation in the Buylist at any time for any reason at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right to monitor user accounts to determine if policies or laws are being broken. Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right to remove or edit any content supplied by Players. Any illegal or fraudulent activity may be reported to law enforcement or other third parties. Upon termination, a Player must pay Pro Tech Games Ltd any fees that were incurred prior to the effective date of termination, and any pending transactions will be cancelled.
Pro Tech Games Ltd reserves the right, upon termination, to offset against any payments to be made to a Player, an amount determined by Pro Tech Games Ltd to be adequate to cover chargebacks, refunds, adjustments or other amounts paid in connection with the Buylist from Player's account for a prospective three month period. At the end of such three month period following termination, Pro Tech Games Ltd will disburse to Player any amount not used to offset chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or such other amounts, or seek reimbursement from Player via any of the means authorized in this Buylist agreement for any additional amount required to offset chargebacks, refunds, adjustments, or other amounts paid, as applicable.
The Pro Tech Games Ltd Buylist is provided as is and without warranty. Pro Tech Games Ltd makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. We strive to provide our Buylist 24 hours a day 365 days a year, but we do not guarantee our Buylist will always be available. Pro Tech Games Ltd will not be liable for any loss due to our Buylist not being available. Pro Tech Games Ltd will not be liable for any loss due to errors in our software or the software of others that we use.
RISK OF LOSS
Pro Tech Games Ltd may refuse service to anyone for any reason. Pro Tech Games Ltd may obtain reimbursement of any amounts owed by the Player to Pro Tech Games Ltd by deducting from future payments owed to the Player, reversing any credits to a Player's account, debiting the Player’s payment method, charging the Player’s credit card, or seeking such reimbursement from the Player by any other lawful means. You authorize us to use any or all of the foregoing methods to seek reimbursement, including the debiting of your credit card or checking account.
We do understand some cards fresh from the packs have slight edge whitening especially from the Japanese printed cards, When trading in we do take this into consideration as well as when listing them on our site - Pack Fresh will always come under the NM section unless it is more than the usual issues.
INDEMNITY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pro Tech Games Ltd and its affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity that arises out of or relates to: (i) any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in this Buylist Agreement; or (ii) return of any products you sell, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights by any products you sell, or the collection, payment or failure to collect or pay any taxes.
PRO TECH GAMES LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS BUYLIST AGREEMENT, THE SITE, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE BUYLIST, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO VIA THE SITE.
If any section of this agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that section shall be deemed severable and the remainder of the agreement will remain in force. Failure to enforce any section of this agreement by Pro Tech Games Ltd does not constitute a waiver of Pro Tech Games Ltd’s right to enforce such section or any other section in the future.
Terms and conditions
1. Introduction 1.1 This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions (the 'Conditions') upon which we will sell the Goods and supply the Services to you. You may print a copy for future reference. 1.2 'Business Day' means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks in London are open for business. 1.3 'Event Outside Our Control' has the meaning given in clause 17. 1.4 'Goods' means the goods listed on our website ('the Website') which we may supply. 1.5 'Services' means the services listed on the Website which we may supply. 1.6 Before confirming your order please read through these Conditions and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 13 and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 15. 1.7 By ordering any of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your transaction if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
2. About us 2.1 We, Pro Tech Games Ltd, own and operate this Website. We're a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 13335855. Our registered office is at 7 Marston Court, Portrack Industrial Estate, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 2PN. Our VAT Number is GB377794038. 2.2 Our telephone number is 07703057081. 2.3 Our email address is email@example.com.
3. Overseas orders 3.1 We may accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom and ship overseas subject to you paying any additional shipping or postage costs. 3.2 We will inform you of any additional shipping or postage costs as soon as possible after you have placed the order. If you do not wish to pay these costs you may cancel your order. If you wish to continue with the order you must confirm to us that you will pay these additional costs within 7 days of us telling you what they will be. If we do not receive this confirmation from you within this time period, we will treat you as having cancelled your order. 3.3 Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. 3.4 If we agree to supply any goods ordered from the Website for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including VAT and the cost of delivery (in the case of goods). Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
4. Eligibility to purchase from the Website To be eligible to purchase the Goods and Services and lawfully enter into and form a contract with us, you must be 18 years of age or over.
5. Price 5.1 The prices of the Goods and Services are quoted on the order page. 5.2 Prices and any other charges quoted on the order page are based on delivery of the Goods and performance of the Services in the United Kingdom unless otherwise specified. 5.3 Prices quoted do not include the costs of delivery of the Goods. The costs of delivery of the Goods will be shown separately on the order page and added to the amount payable by you. 5.4 Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include VAT.
6. Payment 6.1 Payment can be made by any major prepay, credit or debit card or by using a PayPal account. 6.2 By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your prepay/debit/credit card account or PayPal account as provided on the order form. 6.3 If you pay us by credit or debit card or PayPal account we will take payment from your card or PayPal account for the Goods when we dispatch the Goods to you. 6.4 You must pay 100 percent of the price of the Services in advance. If you pay us by credit or debit card or PayPal account we will take payment from your card or PayPal account in advance for the advance payment. We will take payment for the balance when we have sent you an invoice for the Services after we have performed the Services. 6.5 You must pay the amount of our invoice within 1 days of the date of invoice. 6.6 We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card or payment through your PayPal account.
7. Interest 7.1 Unless clause 7.2 applies, you must pay us interest on any amounts you owe us and fail to pay us on the due date at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of RBS from time to time, accruing daily from the due date until the date of payment, whether before or after judgment. 7.2 We will not charge you interest 7.2.1 for the period of dispute in respect of an invoice that you dispute in good faith, provided you have advised us within a reasonable time of receiving it that you dispute it and your basis for disputing it. 7.2.2 until after we have performed the services again if we have a duty to do so.
8. Order process and formation of a contract 8.1 Our Website, catalogue and brochure merely illustrate our Goods and the packaging of the Goods. Your computer may not accurately display the colours of the Goods. Although we aim to accurately depict our Goods and their packaging, there may be differences between the packaging and the colours of the Goods delivered to you and those shown on our Website and in our catalogue and brochure. 8.2 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in your order due to matters such as unavailability of stock, materials, key staff or an Event Outside Our Control or because we have identified a mistake in the description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services or the price stated by us, we will notify you. We will not proceed with the order and will refund any sums you have paid us. 8.3 If the Goods are temporarily unavailable, we will notify you by email of the date they are expected to be available. You will have the option either to wait until they are available or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, we will refund any sums you have paid us. 8.4 Any order placed by you for the Goods or Services or Goods and Services constitutes an offer to purchase them from us. 8.5 You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Goods or Services or Goods and Services. 8.6 A 'Confirmation Notice' means an email which we send to you to confirm that we have dispatched the Goods and/or shall be providing the requested Services. A Confirmation Notice will be our acceptance of the offer made in the order to which that Confirmation Notice relates. 8.7 A contract between you and us for the supply of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services (the 'Contract') incorporating the version of these Conditions in force at the time of your order will come into existence when we send you the Confirmation Notice relating to your order. You may print and keep a copy of the Confirmation Notice for future reference. 8.8 If you think that there is a mistake in the Confirmation Notice or if you wish to make any changes, please contact us to discuss this. If you request a change, we will tell you if that is possible and about any changes to the price, delivery or performance dates or any other changes that we need to make as a result of your request. We will ask you if you wish to go ahead with the change. 8.9 We may make 8.9.1 minor technical adjustments to the Goods to improve them or to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements, 8.9.2 changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements, 8.9.3 changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in how we accept payment from you, 8.9.4 changes in the amount payable by you to the extent of any changes in the VAT included in the price or payable in relation to the price. 8.10 If we make any changes in accordance with clause 8.9 we will give you written notice of the changes before we supply the Goods or Services or Goods and Services. You can choose to cancel the contract if the change would be significantly to your disadvantage. 8.11 Any variation to these Conditions which have been incorporated into the Contract or to the Contract other than those mentioned in clause 8.9 shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by you and us.
9. Delivery 9.1 The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which must be the address that is the billing address of your payment card if you have paid by card. 9.2 Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place as soon as reasonably possible, but in any event within 30 days of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control, in which case clause 17 shall apply. 9.3 If you have agreed to collect the Goods from our premises, 9.3.1 you must collect the Goods during our working hours of 10-5 on or within 3 Business Days of the date we notify you that the Goods are ready for collection, 9.3.2 delivery shall occur at our premises when we hand the Goods to you. 9.4 Unless clause 9.5 applies, if we have agreed to deliver the Goods to a delivery address which you have given us, delivery shall occur when we place the Goods in the physical possession of you or anyone you have identified to us as the person authorised by you to take delivery of the Goods. 9.5 If you have asked us to use an independent carrier other than our normal carrier to deliver the Goods to you, delivery shall occur when we deliver the Goods to that carrier. 9.6 You must examine the Goods within a reasonable time after arrival and let us know as soon as reasonably possible if they are faulty, damaged or not as described. 9.7 If no one is present at your delivery address to take delivery, we will advise you of our attempted delivery. You must then contact us to make arrangements for us to deliver the Goods. 9.8 We may end the contract with you and charge you for any extra storage costs we have incurred if 9.8.1 you have arranged to collect the Goods but do not do so within 14 Business Days of the date we notify you that they are ready for collection, or 9.8.2 we have agreed to deliver the Goods, you have not been available to take delivery on the date we agreed to deliver them, and we have not been able to re-arrange delivery within 14 Business Days of the original delivery date. 9.9 For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check the Website for the last order date. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24 December.
10.Performance of Services 10.1 The Services will be performed at the address or by the means specified by us when we accept the order. 10.2 When we accept the order, we will confirm estimated start and completion dates for the performance of the Services. We will endeavour to perform the Services in accordance with these estimated dates and will perform the Services within a reasonable time from the date we accept the order. 10.3 In the event that an Event Outside Our Control prevents us from performing the Services within a reasonable time from the date we accept the order, clause 17 will apply. 10.4 If we need to provide the Services at the premises occupied by you, you will provide access to the premises on the date we have agreed for the Services to be carried out. 10.5 If you fail to provide access to the premises on the agreed date, 10.5.1 you must pay us any additional costs incurred by us in providing the Services to you 10.5.2 in the event that despite our reasonable efforts we are unable to obtain access to the premises to provide the Services, we may end the contract with you. We will refund you any money you have paid less our reasonable costs incurred in attempting to perform the Contract. 10.6 If we need to install the Goods at the premises occupied by you, we will be entitled to assume that 10.6.1 the premises are adequately supplied with utilities including without limitation water, electricity, gas, telephone and internet connection, 10.6.2 the fittings, walls, pipes, wiring, gas installations and other parts of the premises to which the Goods must be attached are in good working order and suitable for such attachment, and 10.6.3 any goods to which the Goods must be attached are in good working order and suitable for such attachment. 10.7 If we ask you to provide us with information in order for us to provide the Services, you must provide us with complete and accurate information by the date we request that you provide it by, otherwise: 10.7.1 you must pay us any reasonable sum we charge you to cover any extra work that is necessary as a result of you providing incomplete or inaccurate information. 10.7.2 you must pay us any additional costs incurred by us in providing the Services to you resulting from you not providing such information to us by the date we have requested. 10.7.3 we may suspend the Services by giving you written notice unless you agree to pay such extra costs. 10.7.4 in the event that despite our reasonable efforts we are unable to obtain the requested information from you and are therefore unable to supply the Services, we may end the contract with you. We will refund you any money you have paid less our reasonable costs incurred in attempting to perform the Contract. 10.8 We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance due to your failure to provide us with complete and accurate information by the time we have requested. 10.9 If we suspend the Services under this clause, you do not have to pay for the Services while they are suspended, but you will remain liable to pay any invoices we have already sent you for Services we have already performed.
11.If there is a problem with the Services 11.1 If the Services provided do not conform to the Contract due to them not being provided with reasonable care and skill: 11.1.1 you should provide us with details of the problem as soon as reasonably possible; 11.1.2 if we repeat performance of the Services to fix the problem, we will do so at our own cost and as soon as reasonably practicable. 11.2 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Conditions will affect these legal rights.
12.Risk and title 12.1 The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery. 12.2 Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of them including VAT and the cost of delivery.
13.Cancelling your Contract and returns 13.1 Cancelling before Confirmation Notice 13.1.1 You may cancel your order for the Goods or Services or Goods and Services by notifying us of your decision to cancel at any time prior to us sending you a Confirmation Notice. 13.1.2 You may notify us of your decision to cancel by: 18.104.22.168 completing a cancellation form found on our Website, printing it and emailing or posting it as detailed below, or 22.214.171.124 sending a statement saying that you wish to cancel quoting your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services and your order reference number by: 126.96.36.199.1 Telephone on 07703057081 188.8.131.52.2 Email at firstname.lastname@example.org 184.108.40.206.3 Post at 7 Marston Court, Portrack Industrial Estate, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 2PN 13.2 Cancellation after Confirmation Notice 13.2.1 If the Contract is for the supply of Goods only or Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Goods (such as the supply of a washing machine with an installation service) the 'Cancellation Period' means the period between the date we send you a Confirmation Notice and the expiry of 28 calendar days after the day you receive the Goods. 13.2.2 If the Contract is for the supply of Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Goods and you wish us to begin to supply the Services before the expiry of the Cancellation Period in clause 13.2.1 you must request us to do this. 13.2.3 If the Contract is for the supply of Services only, or Goods and Services with the main purpose being the supply of Services (such as the supply of a course with accompanying learning materials), 220.127.116.11 the 'Cancellation Period' means the period of 14 days starting with and including the day after we send you a Confirmation Notice. 18.104.22.168 if you wish us to begin the supply of the Services during the Cancellation Period, you must request us to do this and you must acknowledge that you will lose the right to cancel once the Services have been fully performed. 22.214.171.124 Unless the Services have been fully performed under the Contract in accordance with your request and acknowledgement referred to in clause 126.96.36.199 and subject to clause 13.5, you may cancel the Contract within the Cancellation Period by notifying us of your decision to cancel. 188.8.131.52 you will lose your right to cancel the Contract once the Services have been fully performed in accordance with your request and acknowledgement. 13.2.4 You may notify us of your decision to cancel by: 184.108.40.206 completing a cancellation form found on our Website, printing it and emailing or posting it as detailed below, or 220.127.116.11 sending a statement saying that you wish to cancel quoting your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services and your order reference number by: 18.104.22.168.1 Telephone on 07703057081 22.214.171.124.2 Email at email@example.com 126.96.36.199.3 Post at 7 Marston Court, Portrack Industrial Estate, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 2PN 13.2.5 If you cancel the Contract after we have begun the supply of the Services in accordance with your request, you must pay us for the Services we supplied to you before we received notice of your cancellation. 13.3 Return of Goods 13.3.1 Upon receiving notice of your cancellation, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then return the Goods to us without delay and at the latest within 14 days of notifying us of your cancellation. 13.3.2 You must return the Goods at your own risk and at your own cost unless we offer to pay the cost of return. We may offer to collect the Goods from you and charge you for the cost of collecting the Goods. If we offer to collect the Goods, we will contact you to ascertain whether you agree to us collecting the Goods, whether you agree to pay the costs of collection if we are charging you for collection, and if so, to make arrangements for collection. If you agree to pay the costs of collection, we may deduct this from any sum we owe you. 13.3.3 If the value of the Goods is reduced as a result of your handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and to deduct it from any money which you have paid us. 13.4 Refunds on cancellation 13.4.1 So long as you are entitled to cancel and have complied with your obligations under clauses 13.2 and 13.3, we will refund you the balance of the price and any standard delivery costs you paid to us after deducting: 188.8.131.52 the value of the Services we supplied before we received your cancellation notice together with VAT payable in respect of that value; 184.108.40.206 any reduction in the value of the Goods in accordance with clause 13.3.3; and 220.127.116.11 any cost to us of collecting the Goods (if applicable). 13.4.2 If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods, unless we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 within 14 days after the earlier of: 18.104.22.168 the day on which we receive the Goods back from you, or 22.214.171.124 the day on which you supply evidence to us that you have sent the Goods back to us. 13.4.3 If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods and we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice. 13.4.4 If the Contract is for the supply of services only or for the supply of goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of services, we will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 within 14 days of our receipt of your cancellation notice. 13.4.5 We will refund you the sum in clause 13.4.1 using the same method of payment used by you, unless you agree to a refund by a different method of payment. 13.5 Exception to the right to cancel You will not have a right to cancel in the following situations: 13.5.1 The Contract is for goods which are bespoke or have been personalised or which may deteriorate (such as food). 13.5.2 The Contract is for goods and/or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us. 13.5.3 The Contract is for the supply of alcoholic beverages where their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by us, we have agreed the price and we can only deliver after 30 days. 13.5.4 You have specifically requested a visit from us to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. 13.5.5 The Contract is for the sale of land or financial services. 13.5.6 The Contract is for rental of accommodation for residential purposes. 13.5.7 The Contract is for construction or conversion of buildings. 13.5.8 The Contract is for gaming, betting and lottery services. 13.5.9 The Contract is for accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities where there is a specific date or period for performance. 13.5.10 The Contract is for the supply of sealed audio or video recordings and computer software and they have become unsealed after delivery. 13.5.11 The Contract is for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and they have become unsealed after delivery. 13.5.12 The Contract is for the supply of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals, except for subscription contracts. 13.5.13 The Contract is for the supply of goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
14.Complaints If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Goods and Services you have purchased from us, please contact us by telephone on 07703057081, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 7 Marston Court, Portrack Industrial Estate, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 2PN.
15.Liability and indemnity 15.1 We have a duty to supply Goods and Services to you that conform to the Contract including a duty to ensure that 15.1.1 the Goods are as described in the contract 15.1.2 the Goods correspond to any samples we have sent you 15.1.3 the Goods are fit for any purpose you specifically told us they were required for, and are not faulty 15.1.4 the Services are carried out with reasonable care and skill 15.2 We cannot exclude our liability for a failure to comply with these duties mentioned in this subclause. Nothing in these Conditions affects your legal rights if these duties are not complied with. You can obtain advice about your legal rights from Citizens Advice if you need to. 15.3 We cannot exclude or limit our responsibility to you for: 15.3.1 Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees 15.3.2 Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation 15.3.3 A claim for a defective product against us if we do not give you the name of the person who supplied the product to us within a reasonable time of your request for us to do so. 15.4 We are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage which you suffer as a result of a breach by us of the Contract or as a result of our failure to act with reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. We are not responsible for unforeseeable losses. 15.5 You are purchasing the Goods or Services or Goods and Services as a consumer. If you purchase the Goods or Services or Goods and Services for any business purpose including for re-sale, we will not be liable for any business losses, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of business opportunities, loss of management time, loss of business data or losses due to interruption of your business. 15.6 We will not be responsible for any delay in delivering the Goods and performing the Services if 15.6.1 we have asked you to provide specified information that is necessary for delivering the Goods and performing the Services and 15.6.2 you have failed to provide complete and accurate information or you have provided such information later than the date we have asked you to supply it by. 15.7 We will not accept liability for any damage caused by pre-existing defects in any fittings, walls, pipes, wiring, gas installations in your premises or to any goods to which we connect or install or attach the Goods unless we have been negligent in not realising that such damage may occur or in the way we did the work.
16.Our rights of termination We reserve the right to terminate the Contract by writing to you if you fail to make any payment to us when due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
17.Events outside our control 17.1 Except for our obligations under this clause, we shall not be responsible for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, event, omission, failure or accident outside our reasonable control ('Event Outside Our Control'). 17.2 We will take all reasonable steps to minimise a delay in performing our obligations to you which arises from an Event Outside Our Control. 17.3 We will promptly notify you of any Event Outside Our Control which prevents us from or delays us in performing our obligations to you, giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay. 17.4 Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the Event Outside Our Control continues. 17.5 You may end the Contract after we have notified you of an Event Outside Our Control and we will then refund you any money you have paid to us under the Contract for the Goods and Services which we have been unable to deliver to you.
18.Third party rights Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
19.Alternative Dispute Resolution In the event of a dispute concerning these Conditions or the Contract, including their interpretation and their application to the circumstances giving rise to the dispute, you or we may refer the dispute to Alternative Dispute Resolution 'ADR'.
20.Other important terms 20.1 We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time. 20.2 Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available. 20.3 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected. 20.4 All Contracts are concluded in English only. 20.5 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations. 20.6 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
21.Governing law These Conditions and the Contract are governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, if you live outside England and Wales, you are always entitled to any compulsory consumer protections applicable in the country where you live. 22.Governing jurisdiction You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in either the courts of Scotland or England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in either the courts of Northern Ireland or England and Wales. If you live in the EU, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods or Services or Goods and Services in either the courts of your home country or England and Wales. Cancellation Form Date: To: Pro Tech Games Ltd 7 Marston Court, Portrack Industrial Estate, Stockton-on-tees, TS18 2PN Email address: email@example.com I/We[*] hereby give you notice that I/We[*] cancel my/our[*] contract for: Order number: Ordered on: Received on: Name(s) of consumer(s): Address(es) of consumer(s): Signature of consumer(s): [*] Delete as appropriate What to do with your documents This following pages are to help you - you should separate them from the previous pages. Terms and conditions The first document is the terms and conditions for supplying goods and services to consumers. It should be uploaded onto and used in conjunction with your website. On your website you should describe the goods and services that you are supplying and state the prices and other specific details. Before your customers place their order and click on your 'Pay Now' button, there should be a link to these terms and conditions. Alternatively your customer should have to scroll through them. There should then be an 'I accept' checkbox referring to these terms and conditions. Your website should not allow your customer to proceed with the order unless they have ticked the 'I accept' checkbox. There is other 'pre-contract information' that you must provide to the consumer before they make the contract - we have summarised this in the checklist on the next page. We recommend that you provide this information on your website and in the confirmation notice (see below) to the extent that it is not already provided in the terms and conditions and to the extent that it applies to the particular goods/services being offered. After you have decided to accept the order, send the consumer a confirmation notice on a 'durable medium' e.g. by email or post. If you have not yet provided the pre-contract information on a durable medium, you must include it in your confirmation notice. You must send this confirmation notice to the consumer within a reasonable time after the contract is made, and before delivering the goods or starting performance of the services. Cancellation form The second document is the model cancellation form that you must provide to your customer along with your confirmation of the order (confirmation notice). You could provide the cancellation form by uploading it onto your website and providing a link to it in the confirmation notice. Alternatively, you could provide it as an email attachment or enclose it in a confirmation notice sent by post. The customer does not have to use it, and may cancel by clearly indicating to you that they wish to do so. If the customer completes and submits the cancellation form to you online, you must send them an acknowledgement of receipt on a durable medium without delay. Checklist of pre-contract information to be supplied to your customer If you are selling goods and/or services to a consumer via a distance contract, you must give the consumer certain information before they place the order. You must provide this information in a clear, prominent manner that is appropriate to contracting via a website. You should also repeat the information in the order confirmation notice. This is usually an email sent to confirm that you are dispatching the goods or will perform the services. The confirmation notice must be in a durable medium, i.e. on paper, by email or in a form that allows the consumer to store and reproduce it. Note that these terms and conditions are not appropriate for contracts of indeterminate duration or subscription contracts. The information that must be given to the consumer before they place the order is: 1. A description of the main characteristics of the Goods and Services 2. The total price, including all taxes, or the manner in which the price is to be calculated if the nature of the goods or services means it cannot be calculated in advance 3. Delivery and any other costs, where appropriate 4. The duration of the contract and minimum duration of the customer's obligations under the contract. 5. Whether any delivery restrictions apply and which means of payment are accepted. In addition, before the consumer is bound by the contract, you must give them the model cancellation form set out in the CCR, a copy of which is found at the bottom of the terms and conditions and the following information. The information must be provided in a clear, comprehensible manner that is appropriate to contracting via a website. It is best to provide this information along with the information mentioned above on the website before the customer places the order. However, you could provide it after the order. At the very latest it must be provided in the confirmation notice. 6. Your business name and the geographical address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address of your business (included - but we recommend that this is also provided on the website and in the confirmation notice). 7. The name and geographical address of any trader you are acting on behalf of (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice). 8. How long prices quoted remain valid (not included - provide on your website) 9. Arrangements for payment (included but also include on website and in the confirmation notice) 10.Arrangements for the delivery of goods or performance of services, including the timeframe. You must deliver goods within 30 days of the purchase if you do not agree a longer timeframe with the customer. You must state any delivery restrictions clearly (not included - provide on your website and the confirmation notice) 11.The cost to the customer of communicating with you to conclude the contract when it will be more than the basic rate (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice). You are not allowed to charge the consumer premium telephone rates for any helplines you operate in relation to the contract (e.g. for customer queries, cancellations and complaints). 12.If the consumer has a right to cancel, the time limit, conditions and procedures involved in exercising the right to cancel. (Included but you should also consider providing this on your website and a link to that page in the confirmation notice.) 13.If you are providing services and the consumer wants you to start performing the services before the end of the cancellation period, you need to ensure you have a request from them and their acknowledgement that they will lose the right to cancel once you have fully performed the services 14.Where there is no right to cancel or that right could be lost, a statement to this effect and the circumstances in which the right can be lost (included but provide on your website and in the confirmation notice.) 15.That the consumer will have to pay for services received if they ask you to start performing during the cancellation period and then cancel after you have started 16.Where the goods should be returned (not included. The terms say you will provide these details. You should do so on your website and in the confirmation notice.) 17.That the consumer will have to bear the cost of returning the goods, if this is the case (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice) 18.The cost of returning the goods if regular post can't be used (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice) 19.Your complaints handling policy (not included, other than a term that customer should contact you. Include on website and in the confirmation notice) 20.Details of any out-of-court complaints redress. If you are required to do so by legislation or any rules of your trade association, you must tell the consumer the name and website address of the certified ADR body to submit the dispute to. See 19 below. (ADR provisions are included but also provide on your website and in the confirmation notice) 21.If you are selling goods, a reminder that you have a duty to supply goods conforming to the contract (included, but also provide on your website and in the confirmation notice 22.Details of any guarantees or after-sales service (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice) 23.Which, if any, codes of conduct apply to you, and where the consumer can get copies (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice) 24.The existence and conditions of any deposits or other financial guarantees to be provided by the consumer (not included - provide on your website and in the confirmation notice) 25.Your company registration number. 26.Your VAT registration number. 27.The technical steps that the customer must follow to conclude the contract. 28.A description of the technical means for customers to identify and correct input errors prior to placing an order. 29.Whether or not a copy of the contract will be kept by you and if so, if it can be accessed by the customer. 30.The languages offered for the conclusion of the contract. 31.Details of any professional liability insurance guarantee you may have including the contact details of the insurer or guarantor and the territorial coverage of the insurance or guarantee. 32.The main features of the service if these are not apparent from the context. 33.Any dispute resolution procedures provided by the professional regulatory body or under the code of conduct that governs your business.